Steel-gray damask bed linens, most refined, are accompanied by striped coverlets, blue-striped accessories, and a trio of accent pillows. Made in the USA by French Laundry Home.
- Damask is linen/rayon.
- Striped coverlets are linen/cotton.
- Blue-striped accessories are cotton.
- Dust skirts have an 18" drop.
- Oblong "Blue Vine" pillow is bamboo/cotton/polyester/linen.
- 20"Sq. "Words" pillow is cotton.
- Dry clean.
About French Laundry Home:
French Laundry Home, introduced by designer Debbie Jones in 2007, is a collection of bedding, tabletop linens, tabletop accessories, and furniture that is evocative of vintage French textiles and furnishings. Every item in the collection is crafted in the United States by local artisans and craftsmen in North Carolina.