A vacation may be closer than you think. Casual, comfortable bed linens in a mix of plaids, stripes, and tweed create a cozy retreat. Made in the USA by French Laundry Home®.
- Plaid, striped, and tweed linens are linen/cotton.
- Tweed dust skirts have an 18" drop.
- Hooked cotton "game board" pillow with feather/down insert is available in your choice of backgammon or darts; please select when ordering. From Kevin O'Brien Studio. Imported.
- Dry clean.
Easy-care, no-iron sheet sets by Matouk are sewn in the USA of Italian-made percale. The white, 200-thread-count fabric is a 50/50 blend of Egyptian cotton and polyester embellished with two lines of embroidery in your choice of colors. Select color when ordering.
To see the photo with each piece labeled, click here
- Sets include flat sheet, 17"D fitted sheet, and pillowcase(s).
- Twin set comes with one standard pillowcase.
- Full and queen sets come with two standard pillowcases.
- Machine wash.
About French Laundry Home:
French Laundry Home, introduced by designer Debbie Jones in 2007, is a collection of bedding, tabletop linens, tabletop accessories, and furniture that is evocative of vintage French textiles and furnishings. Every item in the collection is crafted in the United States by local artisans and craftsmen in North Carolina.