Taking inspiration from traditional block prints, "Sophia" bedding offers an artisan look in tones of brown, purple, blue, and yellow on ivory. Made in the USA of cotton by French Laundry Home. Dust skirts have an 18" drop. Dry clean.
- We added diamond matelasse coverlets in plum. Made in Portugal of preshrunk cotton by Pine Cone Hill®. Machine wash.
- Pillow with hand-painted elephants is from John Robshaw. Made of linen/cotton with feather/down fill. Dry clean. Imported.
- We also added a lime pom pom pillow made of cotton/polyester. Spot clean. Imported.
Easy-care, no-iron sheet sets from Matouk are sewn in the USA of Italian-made percale. The white, 200-thread-count fabric is a 50/50 blend of Egyptian cotton and polyester embellished with two lines of embroidery in your choice of colors.
- Select color when ordering.
- Sets include flat sheet, 17"D fitted sheet, and two pillowcases.
- Additional pillowcases sold separately.
- Machine wash.
About French Laundry Home:
French Laundry Home, introduced by designer Debbie Jones in 2007, is a collection of bedding, tabletop linens, tabletop accessories, and furniture that is evocative of vintage French textiles and furnishings. Every item in the collection is crafted in the United States by local artisans and craftsmen in North Carolina.