Cameron Antiqued Leather Tote Bag, Olive
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #11807917
Antiqued leather gives this Frye tote bag a cool, vintage look with a modern silhouette for hauling everyday essentials.
- Distressed leather with antiqued golden hardware.
- Flat tote handles with rings; 9" drop.
- Detachable shoulder strap; 20" drop.
- Hanging leather and metal logo tag.
- Flap front with belted straps and flip lock.
- Inside, fabric lining; one zip and two open pockets.
- 13"H x 12 1/2"W x 4"D; weighs 2lbs 6oz.
- Imported of Italian material.
John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.