Campus Leather Satchel Bag, Saddle
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13247366
Whether you're carrying books across campus or toting essentials around town, the convenience of the hands-free Frye Campus satchel is unparalleled.
- Tumbled leather with tonal topstitching.
- Brassy hardware.
- Stitched, flat tote handles with rings, 7" drop.
- Removable crossbody strap with 21" drop.
- Open top; hidden magnetic closure.
- Front open pocket with turn-lock flap.
- Exterior back zip pocket.
- Hanging leather and metal logo plaques.
- Striped canvas lining; one zip and two open pockets.
- 14"H x 15"W x 3 1/2"D; weighs approx. 2.5lbs.
John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.