Deborah Studded Vintage Leather Boot, Gray
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #6660967
Western-style with the worn-in look you love, this stud-covered Frye boot has a glamorously rustic feel. Pair with a chambray dress or your favorite shorts to dress up an outfit with instant texture.
- Distressed leather upper with mixed metal studs.
- Almond toe; Western-style layered vamp.
- 14.1"H shaft; 14 1/4" circumference.
- Inside zip for ease of dress.
- Leather lining, insole and sole.
- 1.8" stacked heel.
- "Deborah" is made in Spain.
John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.