Jackie Gore Ankle Boot, Saddle
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #11185835
Frye revamps the Chelsea boot in rugged veined leather with gored stitching-horse-silhouette sides.
- Veined leather with tonal topstitching.
- 4 1/2" ankle-high shaft with back loop.
- Stitching-horse-shaped gored stretch sides.
- Decorative stitching at reinforced counter.
- Classic toe.
- Slip-on style.
- Leather lining and padded insole.
- Leather and rubber sole.
- 2 1/2" stacked heel.
- "Jackie" is imported.
John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
Heel height may vary by size.