James Cut Leather Tote Bag, Dark Brown
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #04826728
Harnessed with premium leather, this Frye tote has the strong capacity to compose your tech devices along with your workout gear.
- Vegetable tanned leather with ribbed panels.
- Brassy hardware.
- Sturdy top straps with 6 drop.
- Includes removable shoulder strap.
- Open top with inside lobster clip strap detail; hanging logo detail.
- Exterior features open pocket on each side.
- Interior features signature striped canvas lining; one zip and four open pockets.
- Metal feet protect bottom.
- 15"H x 15"W x 5"D; weighs approx. 3lbs 9oz.
John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.