Logan Flap Messenger Bag
Men's Summer Event
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #8007195
This Frye messenger bag opts for a rugged, masculine look over sleek modernism. Whether you're going across town or across the country, its classic construction makes it an ideal traveling companion.
- Oiled leather with antiqued golden hardware.
- Adjustable crossbody strap; 17" drop; dangling Frye logo tag.
- Flap top with snap closure; zip pocket under flap.
- Signature striped jacquard lining; one zip and two open pockets.
- 10"H x 15"W x 4"D; bag weight: 3lbs.
John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.