Lucinda Leather Bootie, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #05445906
From the fine tailors at Frye comes the Lucinda boot, designed with a stretchy leather back to easily slip-on and go.
- Leather upper.
- 5"H shaft; 11" circumference.
- 2 1/2" stacked heel.
- Round toe with topstitching.
- Western-style layered vamp.
- Stretch-back shaft with logo button.
- Leather lining and padded insole.
- Leather outsole with rubber inset.
- "Lucinda" is imported.
John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.