Melissa Harness Leather Riding Boot, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #6754368
Harness your inner equestrienne with the Melissa riding boot, a classic design for everyday wear by Frye.
- Frye smooth leather riding boot.
- 16 1/2"H shaft; 15" circumference.
- 1 1/4" flat stacked heel.
- Harness strap with ring detail.
- Full-length side zip eases dress.
- Leather lining and sole.
- "Melissa" is made in Spain.
John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
Heel height may vary by size.