Melissa Leather Back-Zip Extended Calf Boot, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #6753981
Welcome the Melissa boot into your fall weather wardrobe. Durable leather and a fuss-free design lends itself to an unlimited variety of sweater-ready looks.
- Leather upper with gunmetal hardware.
- Full back zip for ease of dress.
- Snap-button straps at heel and top of extended shaft.
- 14 1/2"H shaft; 14" circumference.
- Leather lining and sole.
- 1" stacked heel.
- Round toe.
- Made in Mexico of French material.
John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.