Men's Sully Leather Boat Shoe, Burgundy
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #11613659
The throwback design of the Sully boat shoe from Frye demonstrates the house's testament to high-quality construction with rich leather uppers and impeccable boat-style details.
- Frye hand-crafted boat shoe in soft, pebbled full-grain leather.
- Classic boat-style details, wraparound lacing and heel stitching.
- Moccasin toe with contrast whipstitching.
- Smooth leather lining; cushioned leather insole.
- Contrasting rubber sole; logo-embossed leather inset at arch.
- "Sully" is imported.
John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.