Sully Woven Venetian Loafer, Cognac
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13764190
The Frye Sully boat shoe boasts hand-burnished leather with intricate woven detail for breathability and style.
- Frye hand burnished, soft vintage-leather loafer with woven-detail.
- Moc toe with contrast whip stitching.
- Notched Venetian vamp with gore insets.
- Boat-style lacing along collar.
- Embossed Frye logo-patch on at backstay.
- Leather lining.
- Rubber outsole.
- "Sully" is imported.
John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.