Paired with short skirts and dresses in chiffon, this ankle-cuff flat defined the Giambattista Valli Spring 2011 runway. Valli's unique design merges the support of a ballerina flat with the airiness of a sandal. The effect is part futuristic, part classicand perfect with the season's fresh, neutral palette.
- From the Giambattista Valli Spring 2011 runway.
- Creamy leather elongates legs; tonal pickstitching.
- Leopard-print canvas inset on vamp; peep toe.
- Metal cuff adorns front of ankle wrap.
- Back zip provides ease of wear.
- Flat stacked heel.
- Leather lining.
- Made in Italy.