| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #30188926
About Venetian-style mirrors
- #ONLYATNM Only Here. Only Ours. Exclusively for You.
- Venetian-style mirror.
- Made of intricately hand-cut glass decorated with wheel engraved designs.
- Center mirror is 46"W x 26"T.
- Overall dimensions, 62"W x 47"T.
- Boxed weight, approximately 79.8 lbs.
Renowned as a center for glassmaking since the 15th century, Venice was home to the artisans of Murano who originated the Venetian mirror. The term usually refers to a mirror whose frame is composed of layers of mirror that is cut, beveled, and etched by hand. The graceful shapes and ornamentation of Venetian-style mirrors are created today by artisans in Indonesia who have spent years perfecting their techniques and often work more than a week to complete a single mirror.