SPRING - SUMMER 2016 RUNWAY PALETTE
With a twist of graphic colors, wrapped in a luxurious veil of iridescent sheer tulle fabric straight from the runway, the palette focuses on the face and eyes. The first tier reveals a powder blush with a velvety texture that gently sculpts the cheekbones and delicately highlights facial features to create a healthy glow. The next tier contains a trio of eyeshadows in iridescent shades: pearl, silvery copper, and shimmering grey.
Inspired by the Giorgio Armani Spring - Summer 2016 fashion show, the Runway Collection captures the essence of the "fil rouge," or red thread. Light and daring, this season's exclusive collection opts for a natural complexion that highlights celestial, almost cosmic, eyes. Lids cast endless reflections of light. The lips are given a light, pearly veil of barely-there color that contrasts with the striking red polish of the nails. Each product features the star fabric of the Spring - Summer Armani Show and is enveloped in a veil of sheer tulle adorned with touches of graphic color.HOW TO GET THE SPRING-SUMMER ARMANI RUNWAY LOOK:
- Apply CREMA NUDA for a natural glowing skin, then highlight the eye area with HIGH PRECISION RETOUCH.
- Take the ARMANI RUNWAY FACE & EYE PALETTE and blend the blush over the cheekbones for a fresh Summer complexion.
- Using the ARMANI RUNWAY FACE & EYE PALETTE: Apply the grey shade in a wash over the eyelid.
- Blend the brown shade on the outer corners and lightly into the socket.
- Highlight the inner corners with the light beige shade.
- Add EYE TINT in the ARMANI RUNWAY SS16 shade.
- Define brows with EYE & BROW MAESTRO, in a shade matching the natural hair color.
- Blend ARMANI PRIMA EYE & LIP CONTOUR PERFECTOR around the lips.
- Next, apply ECSTASY LACQUER in the ARMANI RUNWAY SS16 shade for a natural, soft result.
- As an ultra-feminine touch, apply ARMANI NAIL LACQUER in iconic #400 Red to complete your Runway look.