Leopard-Print Motorcycle Boot, Nero
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #15433744
A shimmery leopard-print shaft delivers the signature glam factor in every Giuseppe Zanotti design.
- Giuseppe Zanotti leather motorcycle boot.
- 6"H leopard-print dyed calf hair (Italy) shaft.
- 12 1/2" top circumference.
- 1 1/2" rubber block heel.
- Buckled strap across instep.
- Lugged rubber sole for traction.
- Made in Italy.
About Giuseppe Zanotti:
San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
Heel height may vary by size.