GivenchyDevore Ruffle-Paneled Dress
Free Shipping + Free Returns
| Store Inquiries: #273418
- Givenchy semisheer damask devore dress with velvet and jersey insets.
- Approx. measurements: 41.5"L center back to hem.
- Round neckline.
- Long jersey sleeves; 29"L.
- Chiffon ruffles trim seams.
- Nips in at natural waist.
- Straight velvet-paneled skirt; straight hem.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Hidden back zip.
- Viscose/silk/viscose/silk; silk; viscose wool/spandex sleeves.
- Polyester/nylon border/collar/cuffs.
- Viscose jersey.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Hubert de Givenchy founded his namesake fashion house specializing in Haute Couture and ready-to-wear in 1952. No sooner did it open than Givenchy earned a reputation for breaking with the fashion codes of its time. Today, the house is synonymous with aristocratic elegance, sensuality and fresh romanticism. Its legacy continues through the modern approach of its British Artistic Director, Clare Waight Keller, who was appointed in 2017 to design all Haute Couture and Ready-to-Wear collections for Women's and Men's.