Double-Zip Long Moto Coat
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #18081598
- Givenchy wool-blend moto coat.
- Size 2 measures approx. 23"L front and back (from shoulder to hem).
- Long sleeves, approx. 26"L.
- Snap band collar; long zip cuffs.
- Moto ribbing at shoulders and arms.
- Asymmetric double-zip front.
- Vertical front welt pockets.
- Double belted straps at hips.
- Tiered back with seaming.
- Single back vent.
- Rayon/wool/polyamide/other fibers.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.