Create the ideal line and enhance the hold of your lipstick for truly sublime lips in a single step.
This supple formula glides onto lips for easy application and perfect contouring definition. Long-lasting and waterproof, it ensures zero mistake makeup. The lip liner range is composed of ten colors & one universal shade to match every lipstick. The creamy waterproof formula retains the ingredients that led to its success: naturally antioxidant vitamins A and E, highly protective carnauba and candelilla waxes, as well as nourishing and revitalizing oils. This new range of 10 lip liners is specifically designed to suit all shades of Le Rouge and Rouge Interdit Lipsticks. Every lipstick finds its perfect match.
Shade N°11 is a universal transparent shade that adapts to any lipstick. It is both a makeup base and a fine line filler. With its formula containing botanical microspheres, hyaluronic acid and ceramide III (powdered oil), it plumps the lips, improves the skin's elasticity and preserves its moisture level.
Like a true professional's tool, Lip Liner also lends itself to the most sophisticated of variations. A contemporary example would be shaded or sculpted lips, obtained by combining two pencil shades for an edgy result that enhances the natural volume of the mouth. The result is simple to obtain thanks to a Lip Liner that's easier to use than ever.Application Tips:
Step-by-step recommendations for use:
- Trace the contour of your lips, following their natural shape.
- Begin with the outline of your top lip.
- Place the tip of the pencil on the bow of your lip and outline the right-hand side.
- Place the tip on the bow of your lip again and outline the left-hand side.
- Then trace the contour of the lower lip.
- Begin at the center and outline the right-hand side.
- Place the tip on the bow at the center again and outline the left-hand side.
Tips to visually increase or decrease the volume of your lips:
- There is a natural white outline around your lips (which is what you follow to trace the contour of your lips without trying to correct their shape).
- To enlarge your lips, draw just outside of this line.
- To lessen the volume of your lips, draw just inside this line.
Tips to extend the hold of your lipstick:
- Trace the outline of your lips, then thicken the line toward the interior of the contour (ideally, cover the lips entirely with liner).
- Then apply lipstick over the liner.
Tips for an ombré look:
- Choose a lip pencil and lipstick in coordinating colors
- Trace a precise line along the lip contour and blot the interior of the lips with a fingertip to blend.
- Apply lipstick to the center of the lips.
- Press your lips together and apply a second coat if desired, to intensify the effect.