A classic silhouette, artisanal stitching, and a supple suede upper lend a luxurious sensibility to this easy, slip-on Gravati loafer.
- Suede upper with tonal topstitching.
- Tassel on gored Venetian vamp.
- Round toe with moc stitching.
- Leather lining and footbed.
- Rubber insert on leather outsole provides traction.
- 2 1/2" stacked block heel.
- Made in Italy.
Established in 1909, Gravati hand-crafts classic shoes of the highest quality. Located in Vigevano, Italy, the family-owned company is renowned for its attention to detail, selecting and inspecting each skin used for its leather loafers, oxfords, and dress shoes. Skilled artisans make each Gravati shoe from a hand-cut pattern and hand-mounted upper, ensuring a proper fit and unrivaled quality.
Heel height may vary by size.