As seen in Glamour magazine (June 2009 issue, p183 ), InStyle magazine (May 2009 issue, p95 ), and W magazine (April 2009 issue, p95).
A subtle and sophisticated floral scent.
- Top Notes: Citrus accords, Peony
- Heart Notes: Rose, Osmanthus Flower
- Base Notes: Pink Pepper, Sandalwood
- Inspired by the Princesses from the past, the present and the future...The Flora Donna is a young, natural, spontaneous, elegant, classic and refined woman who possesses the 'Gucci edge' of power & sensuality.
- The first Flora scarf was exclusively designed for the Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966 and soon became one of the most popular Gucci icons, featured on Gucci fashion and accessories. Years later, Frida Giannini discovered this marvelous drawing from her mother's scarf and was seduced by its playful details and bright colors. Frida reintroduced the Flora pattern and continues to use it throughout her collections.
- The bottle has Flora Pattern in Black & White Script Logo, Iconic Gucci symbolsWebbing, Gold Bamboo Clean, and a sharp hexagonal shape.
About Gucci Fragrance:
Famed for fashionable yet timeless looks, the House of Gucci was founded by Guccio Gucci in 1921. Today, the glamorous Italian brand is renowned for the luxury and craftsmanship of its clothing, jewelry, and leather goods. Gucci Fragrance was introduced to much acclaim in 1974, and the line now includes an extensive selection of sought-after perfumes and colognes for men and women.