Lightweight and incredibly soft, the finely milled powder glides on the skin to give it a satin feel and matte look. The powder's smooth satin feel has a delicate finish for a sleek non-powdery look. The formula features special ingredient, peony shaped micro pearls, to gently diffuse the light across the contours of the face so the skin appears nuanced, not flat, giving a matte contoured effect. Formulated in 10 shades, the powder creates an exceptional mid-coverage matte finish.How To Use with Gucci Powder Brush #10:
How To Use with Sponge:
- Dip the brush into the compact and blend over face until blended and even.
- For areas that need more coverage, apply a small amount of concealer before the powder.
- This will result in a smooth, matte velvety finish.
- Tap the sponge into the compact starting with minimal product.
- Apply by gliding the sponge across the face until blended. If more coverage is desired, take more product with the sponge and build slowly.
- The sponge is a great tool for touching up shiny spots throughout the day.
Both the Liquid & Powder Foundations can be used for full coverage.