Exclusively ours. We've been seeing a lot of items that fall into what we've called "The New Pretty" trend, where the emphasis is on beauty from a contemporary perspective. This bed perfectly illustrates the category with its graceful shape and up-to-date colors.
- Alder wood frame.
- Button-tufting on cotton/rayon velvet-covered headboard and footboard.
- Buttons and welt in dove-white for contrast; legs have a creamy white finish.
- Headboard and footboard curve slightly at ends to embrace mattress.
- Headboards are all 61.75"T; footboards, 26"T.
- Queen bed, 72"W x 87"L; inner dimensions, 66.5"W x 82"L. Boxed weight, approximately 385 lbs.
- King bed, 88"W x 87"L; inner dimensions, 82.5"W x 82"L. Boxed weight, approximately 449 lbs.
- California king bed, 84"W x 90"L; inner dimensions, 78.5"W x 88"L. Boxed weight, approximately 403 lbs.
- Beds require use of box spring (not included).
- Made in the USA.
About Haute House:
Haute House is a Hollywood-based design and manufacturing company that creates haute couture furnishings for the home. Designer and owner Casey Fisher has been designing furniture for years as an upholstery, textile, and retail space stylist. Instead of designing a line offering just one look, the Haute House line consists of three looks that offer something for every taste. However, there is one element present in every Haute House designa great sense of style.