Canotta Woven-Bottom Hobo Bag, White
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13716994
The Henry Beguelin Canotta hobo offers craftsman convenience in supple, slouchy leather with elegant woven bottom.
- Henry Beguelin slouchy leather hobo bag.
- Pebbled calfskin with woven bottom.
- Tonal pickstitch trim.
- Top handles, 9" drop.
- Dipped open top with loop-and-toggle closure.
- Front and back signature stick figure stitching.
- Decorative beads trim top tassel detail.
- Inside, logo-embossed zip-top pouch.
- Partial linen lining.
- 11"H x 16"W x 6"D.
- Bag weighs 1lb.
- "Canotta" is made in Italy.
About Henry Beguelin:
What began as a creative pastime for a group of friends on the Tuscan island of Elba in the early 1980s turned into the seriously stylish line Henry Beguelin. Handcrafted leather and recycled materials are lovingly shaped into handbags and shoes that bear the distinctive Henry Beguelin stitching and waxed-thread embroidery.