Henry BeguelinLace-Up Buckled Combat Boot, Anthracite
Free Shipping + Free Returns
These Henry Beguelin combat boots rock an outfit with their glossy leather design showing off a lace-up front with crossover buckle.
- Henry Beguelin glossy goatskin combat boot.
- Brushed 1 1/2" heel; 6"H shaft; 10" circ.
- Round toe.
- Lace-up front with hooks.
- Crossover buckle with push-stud closure.
- Interior side zip and back loop for ease of dress.
- Padded insole.
- Lugged rubber outsole for traction.
- Made in Italy.
About Henry Beguelin:
What began as a creative pastime for a group of friends on the Tuscan island of Elba in the early 1980s turned into the seriously stylish line Henry Beguelin. Handcrafted leather and recycled materials are lovingly shaped into handbags and shoes that bear the distinctive Henry Beguelin stitching and waxed-thread embroidery.
Heel height may vary by size.