A portrait in elegance: Designers love the look of column gowns. In 1994, French designer Herve L. Leroux created the iconic bandage dress, which uses precision tailoring and structured fabric to give a woman's figure lovely symmetry. The masterful Herve Leger bandage dress, recast in a gleaming metallic gown lengthnow you can harness the coveted hourglass shaping power at your next special event.
- Metallic bandage knit creates hourglass shape.
- V neckline and back with cutouts.
- Sleeveless; thin shoulder coverage.
- Fitted through hips; straight skirt.
- Back zip with tonal taping; vented.
- Dry clean.
Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33"/84cm.