Herve LegerCutout-Back Halter Bandage Dress
Free Shipping + Free Returns
| Store Inquiries: #194087
- Herve Leger signature bandage knit dress.
- Approx. 31.5"L from shoulder to hem.
- Bands graduate in width for hourglass effect.
- Scoop halter neckline; cutout strappy back.
- Rounded bodice.
- Nipped in natural waist.
- Straight skirt and hem.
- Curve-skimming silhouette.
- Hook/zip back.
- Dry clean.
Height 5'8.5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2.
About Herve Leger:
French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.