Herve LegerFit-and-Flare Bandage Dress
Free Shipping + Free Returns
| Store Inquiries: #193992
This Herve Leger dress is a slight departure from the trademark curve-hugging bandage style but a signature creation nonetheless. A flouncy A-line hem replaces the usual fitted skirt for a more flirty look, but those bandages are still front and center, widening and tapering in all the right places to deliver that bombshell silhouette.
- Black knit bandage strips spaced wide at bust and hip, thin at waist to flatter figure.
- Thin shoulder straps frame square neckline.
- Straps crisscross at waist.
- Bias-pleated trumpet hem falls from hip to mid-thigh.
- Taping along back zip for elongating effect.
Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25.5"/65cm, hips 33.5"/83cm, dress size US 2/4.
About Herve Leger:
French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.