In 1994, French designer Herve L. Leroux created the iconic bandage dress, which uses precision tailoring and structured fabric to give a woman's figure lovely symmetryand have been a celebrity mainstay ever since. Now the world's most iconic fashionista, Barbie®, tries a design on for size. Set includes Gold Label Collection® Barbie doll and two chic looks: constructed out of authentic Hervé Léger by Max Azria bandages and yarns, and manufactured at the same factory that produces the full designer collection.
- Set includes Mattel® Barbie® doll with braided blonde ponytail, clear acrylic stand, two dresses, two pairs of shoes, two purses, and interchangeable harness belt.
- Look one: red bandage dress with a removable black harness belt, black gladiator boots, and a gold clutch.
- Look two: Back/white jacquard dress, open-toe platform booties, and a black studded clutch.
- Arrives in paparazzi-theme Herve Leger box.
- Limited edition of 25,000 worldwide.
Doll is designed for adult collections, and is not intended for use by children. Doll may not be able to stand alone or hold accessories as shown. Features ModelMuse body sculpt. Fashions are designed especially for the ModelMuse body and are not recommended for use with other Barbie® dolls.
Choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.