Herve LegerLong-Sleeve Bandage Dress
Free Shipping + Free Returns
| Store Inquiries: #197342
For when you want the signature Herve Leger look when there's a chill in the air, Max and Lubov Azria present the iconic bandage dress in long-sleeve form. We adore the off-the-shoulder neckline, which exudes a certain poise; wear this design with your favorite peep-toe heels for a polished look.
- Lipstick red bandage knit widens at bust and hip and thins out at waist to create hourglass figure.
- Approx. measurements: 30"L shoulder to to hem, 33"L center back to hem.
- Off-the-shoulder neckline.
- Long sleeves.
- Slim fit; hem hits above knee.
- Taping along back zip for elongating effect.
- Dry clean.
Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25.5"/65cm, hips 33.5"/83cm, dress size US 2/4.
About Herve Leger:
French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.