Max and Lubov Azria never cease to amaze us with their constant evolution of the signature Herve Leger bandage dress while still maintaining the integrity of the trademark design. For Spring 2011, the design duo experimented with corset, lace, and grommet detail by expertly placing it so the hourglass figure is still highlighted, not hidden. This dress features futuristic, structured lines that accent curves, along with the signature bandage design running down the sides in panel fashion.
- Look 12 from the Herve Leger Spring 2011 runway.
- Black lace pattern and bandage jersey with black grommet detail.
- Crew neckline; half sleeves.
- Solid black and grommet detail frame bust and accent waist and hip.
- Side panels have signature bandage taping and hug body.
- Knee-length hem; exposed back zip for elongating effect.