In signature Herve Leger style, Max and Lubov Azria use bandages to accentuate the female form in this straight-off-the-runway dress, but they spruce it up with mesh inserts and hem. With the dressand the ensuing bombshell figureas the center of attention, we suggest keeping it that way with neutral heels.
- Look 19 from the Herve Leger Spring 2011 runway.
- English rose bandage jersey and vertical cream-colored piping.
- Straight, banded strapless neckline.
- Thin bands form bust; solid pink chiffon panels frame waist.
- Knee-length hem with chiffon trim.
- Back zip with hook-and-eye detail.