FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #97816212
The masterful Herve Leger bandage dress, recast in a gown lengthnow you can harness the coveted hourglass shaping power at your next special event.
- Bandage knit tapers from hem to bust.
- Approx. length: 52"L from shoulder to hem, 51"L down center back.
- Wide V neckline hooks behind neck; open back.
- Fitted through hips; straight skirt with 26"L back slit.
- Back zip with tonal taping.
- Dry clean.
Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 25.6"/65.2cm, hips 35.8"/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36.
About Herve Leger:
French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.