Original Tour Buckled Welly Boot, Navy
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #3085007
These days, reliability is sometimes hard to come by. But you can rely on the benchmark Welly boot from Hunter to keep dryand stylish.
- Vulcanized rubber is pleasingly glossy, waterproof, and easy to clean (mud just wipes right off).
- "Hunter" logo prominently placed on front.
- Chain-embossed detail along rim of shaft; side buckle.
- Quick-dry knit lining with comfy cushioned sponge insole.
- Natural rubber construction that can be rolled.Comes with a Hunter branded drawstring bag.
- Lightweight packable
- Calendered rubber sole for maximum traction.
- 1" heel.
- Shaft height varies with size, 15"H (for sizes 5-7) or 16"H (for sizes 8-10).
Care & Designer
Please note: Every Hunter rubber wellington boot is made from 100% natural ingredients and small amounts of wax are included in the rubber compound during the process that is used to make each pair. When exposed to certain environmental factors, this wax can "bloom" to the surface and appear as a white powdery finish.
This is not a defect with the boots, and is completely natural. If this does happen, you can wipe this "blooming" clean with a warm, damp cloth. We recommend Hunter Boot Buffer spray which restores the finish to your Hunter Boots.
About Hunter Boot:
Hunter Boot traces its heritage back to 1856, when it introduced hardy Wellingtons for walking in Scotland's rugged, and often rainy, outdoors. Today, Hunter Boot offers a complete line of boots, clogs, and Welly socks that are ready for the modern jungle as well as the moors. The collection includes a wide range of styles for men, women, and children, and today the venerable firm even has a line of attractive (and durable) handbags and totes.
Heel height may vary by size.