A gorgeous choice for the master bedroom, "Florence" bedding mixes damask, stripes, and an animal pattern with metallic shine and an abundance of tassels. From Isabella Collection by Kathy Fielder. Made in the USA of imported fabrics. Dry clean.
- Animal pattern is polyester/rayon.
- Other linens are linen/polyester/metallic.
- Dust skirt has polyester/cotton decking and a 20" drop.
- For added luxury, the accent pillows are plumped with feathers and down.
- Handwoven silk, channel-quilted coverlet has cotton backing. Dry clean. Imported.
About Pine Cone Hill:
Pine Cone Hill, designed by Annie Selke, is a collection of bed linens with Selke's signature charming prints and patterns. The designer began making her Pine Cone Hill linens with a sewing machine on her dining room table. Today, the collection has fans across the country who love the line's easy sophistication.