Gorgeous bed linens in soothing hues turn the bedroom into a island of tranquility. From Isabella Collection by Kathy Fielder.
- Marbleized jacquard duvet covers of rayon/polyester have polyester backing in a shantung weave. Ogee pillows, polyester/cotton with rayon embroidery. Blue leopard pillow, polyester/acrylic chenille/cotton/linen. Made in the USA of imported fabrics. Pillows have feather/down inserts.
- We added a striped velvet European sham with satin reverse (imported of viscose/cotton) and quilted silk charmeuse accessories with 2" silk border and cotton backing; made in the USA of Italian materials in a candlelight hue.
- We also added the hand-beaded, natural and gold rayon/metallic animal pillow with feather/down fill; imported.
- Dyed lamb's wool pillow in stone/taupe with polyester back is imported by Daniel Stuart Studio. Wool origin: China.
- Dry clean all.
Easy-care, no-iron sheet sets are sewn in the USA of Italian-made percale. The white, 200-thread-count fabric is a 50/50 blend of Egyptian cotton and polyester embellished with two lines of embroidery in your choice of colors. Select color when ordering.
- Sets include flat sheet, 17"D fitted sheet, and case(s).
- Twin set comes with one standard case.
- Full and queen sets come with two standard cases.
- King set comes with two king cases.
- Additional cases sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- By Matouk.