Ivy Kirzhner "Stallion" boot stands tall and handsome in soft vachetta leather and suede. Hand-braided harness straps, signature 18-karat gold-plated hardware, and etched toe band give Western style a high-end finish.
- Vachetta leather and kidskin suede boot by Ivy Kirzhner.
- Signature 18-karat gold-plated hardware with antique finish.
- Approx. 11"H shaft; 14" circumference.
- 4 1/2" covered heel.
- Studded vamp with decorative topstitching.
- Braided harness straps buckle under sole.
- Squared metal toe band at pointed toe.
- Signature K-shaped buckles.
- Leather lining and sole.
- "Stallion" is imported.
About Ivy Kirzhner Shoes:
After a decade in the contemporary and designer footwear world, designer Ivy Kirzhner launched her eponymous shoe label in 2012. Her multicultural aesthetic and creative vision are evident in her collection's eclectic, irreverent designs. Everyday flats and sandal are reimagined in bold, colorful prints, and dressy heels given a glamorous twist with Art Deco hardware.
Heel height may vary by size.