In 2010, J Brand jeans set the hearts of fashion bloggers (and women of all stripes) aflutter with their best-selling Houlihan cargos. For 2011, they're revising their military look with the high-flying with the Earhart cut. A mix of high-fashion jodhpur flight breeches and classic American chinos, these supremely soft trousers are effortlessly chic. Even better, they're perfectly cropped and scrunchable to show off your pair of footwear, whether you're rocking flat gladiators, booties, statement platform sandals, or sporty ballerinas. We love them with tees for daytime, button-downs for work, and sequin tops for nights on the town. But whatever you do, make sure to snag your pair nowyou'll regret it if you don't.
- Earhart cut in vintage pendelton (olive green) twill.
- Front slant pockets; button-flap back pockets.
- Slouchy through hip and thigh, tapered from knee; zippers adjust leg openings.
- Ruched elastic cuffs enable you to scrunch the pants up.
- Button/zip front; belt loops.
- Made in USA of imported material.