Challenging conventions of calf hair, J. Mendel presents this utterly wearable avant-garde gown. By placing sharply cut geometric pieces of black calf hair on sultry sheer tulle, the innovative designer Gilles Mendel constructs a museum-worthy piece that nods to art deco architecture, speaks to the ingenuity of the collection, andabove alloffers you a memorable look.
- Black dyed calf hair (Turkey) cutwork in sharp, geometric pattern on tonal sheer tulle.
- Plunging V neckline; sleeveless.
- Formfitting through bodice, hip, and top of thigh.
- A-line skirt flares from mid thigh
- Arced front hem hits highest at knee; back hem hits lower calf.
- Exposed back zip.
- Tulle, nylon.
- Made in USA.