Floral-Print Plisse Silk Gown
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #04944178
"Printed plum chiffon J. Mendel dress is feminine and daringa deep plunging neckline and high slits offer sneak peeks of skin."
Matt Taylor, Neiman Marcus American Designer & Couture Buyer
Intricately pleated silk chiffonsaturated in a deep violet and finished with floral-print panelsgives this J. Mendel gown unmatched drama. As seen on the J. Mendel Spring 2013 runway.
- Allover plisse pleated silk chiffon with solid and floral-print panels.
- Plunging V neckline and back.
- Floral bushel belts natural waist.
- Billowy, vented A-line skirt falls to floor.
- Back zip.
- Made in USA of Italian material.
- May be worn with or without belt.
About J. Mendel:
For five generations, members of this family-owned company have turned out luxurious designs worthy of royalty. In fact, the founder was a furrier to Russian aristocrats in the late 1800s. Originally the line included simply sumptuous furs, but now J. Mendel offers a complete women's ready-to-wear collection that continues the family's legacy of high-end style.