In this harmonious collection of bed linens, we've paired striped accessories and accent pillows from Jane Wilner Designs with a floral patchwork quilt and more. Dry clean striped linens, neckroll sham, and pillows; machine wash others.
To see the photo with each piece labeled, click here
- Patchwork quilt is made of cotton with a cotton fill and striped polyester reverse. Imported.
- Striped linens are made in the USA of imported cotton/polyester. Dust skirt has an 18" drop.
- Embroidered bird pillow is made in the USA of imported polyester/cotton/linen.
- Neckroll pillow sham is made in the USA of imported cotton.
- We added a hemp pillow with egg-filled nest image hand screened in water-based ink. Plumped with down and backed with cotton velvet. Made in the USA.
- For solid-color cotton quilt sets by Sferra, select color when ordering. Queen quilt set includes 96" x 100" quilt and two standard shams; king quilt set includes 114" x 100" quilt and two king shams. The shams are not shown in this photograph. Imported.
- Cotton knit linens are also from Sferra. Select color when ordering. Imported.
- 300-thread-count sheeting is finished with row after row of pintucking on the flat sheets and cases. Select color when ordering. Made of organic cotton percale by Coyuchi. Imported.
The story of Sferra begins at the turn of the 19th century, when Gennaro Sferra left Italy for the United States in the hopes of finding a market among the Atlantic Coast for his intricate Venetian lace cuffs and collars. By 1912, he and his family had opened up shop on famed Fifth Avenue in New York City. A generation later, Gennaro's two sons expanded their family's collection to include the most luxurious European linens of the dayfrom renowned double damask from Ireland, to Alençon laces from France, to elaborate embroideries from Belgium and Switzerland. In 1977, the ownership of Sferra was sold by the family to Paul Hooker, under whose keen business savvy and passionate stewardship this classic brand has flourished over the years. With the aid of great advancements in design and production techniques, Sferra has secured its rightful position as a leader in the luxury linens industry. Above all, the secret to the enduring reputation of the Sferra brand is the same now as it was a century agoonly the finest materials are used in any product bearing the Sferra name.