Charming patterns come alive in greens and pinks. Floral, striped, and fretwork "Anguilla" linens are made in the USA by Jane Wilner Designs. Dry clean.
To see the photo with each piece labeled, click here
- Floral and striped linens are linen/rayon.
- Gathered dust skirt has an 18" drop.
- Square accent pillow and European sham with green print and pink fretwork trim are cotton.
- White "Argyle" quilt by Pine Cone Hill® is made of cotton with cotton batting. Machine wash. Imported.
- For 200-thread-count white cotton "Embroidered Hem" sheet sets by Pine Cone Hill®, select embroidery color when ordering. Sets include flat and fitted sheets and pillowcases. Machine wash. Imported.
About Pine Cone Hill:
Pine Cone Hill, designed by Annie Selke, is a collection of bed linens with Selke's signature charming prints and patterns. The designer began making her Pine Cone Hill linens with a sewing machine on her dining room table. Today, the collection has fans across the country who love the line's easy sophistication.