Cotton-Blend Twill Pants, Dark Olive
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #25638891
- Stretch cotton-blend twill pants by Jason Wu are lined in silk.
- Approx. measurements: 9.5" rise, 32.5" inseam, 12" leg openings.
- No waistband; hook-and-eye/zip front; belt loops.
- Slim legs with crisp center crease.
- Buttoned back welt pockets.
- Cropped at the ankle.
- Made in USA of Italian materials.
About Jason Wu:
After interning for Narciso Rodriguez, designer Jason Wu launched his own collection in 2006. He immediately landed on the radar of fashion's elite, who lauded his clean and sophisticated aesthetic. New York-based Jason Wu, a native of Taipei who has also lived in Vancouver and Paris, creates refined American sportswear while playfully mixing Old World and modern elements with dashes of color and feminine combinations. He won the 2010 Swarovski Award for Women's Wear at the CFDA Fashion Awards.