Daphne 2 East/West Leather Tote Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #11925588
A polished new rendition of the Daphne, the east/west style of this Jason Wu bag will travel with you blithely.
- Textured calfskin with smooth baby calfskin trim.
- Golden hardware.
- Rolled tote handles; 4 1/2" drop.
- Zip top extends down one side.
- Exterior back pocket; front pocket with flap and bar closure.
- Inside, faille lining; one zip and two open pockets.
- Metal feet protect bottom of bag.
- 10"H x 15"W x 4 1/2"D; weighs 2lbs. 11oz.
- "Daphne 2" is made in Italy.
About Jason Wu:
After interning for Narciso Rodriguez, designer Jason Wu launched his own collection in 2006. He immediately landed on the radar of fashion's elite, who lauded his clean and sophisticated aesthetic. New York-based Jason Wu, a native of Taipei who has also lived in Vancouver and Paris, creates refined American sportswear while playfully mixing Old World and modern elements with dashes of color and feminine combinations. He won the 2010 Swarovski Award for Women's Wear at the CFDA Fashion Awards.