Daphne Suede Crossbody Tote Bag, Beige
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #13464944
Jason Wu presents the Daphne crossbody with architectural, clean lines and mixed beige leather and suedethe modern ladybag with on-the-go appeal.
- Calf suede and shiny calfskin leather with tonal topstitching and light golden hardware.
- Top tote handles; thin, adjustable crossbody strap; 21 1/2" drop.
- Framed zip-around top shapes structured silhouette.
- Front pocket with flap and bar closure detail.
- Inside, zip pocket and two pouch pockets; faille lining.
- 9 2/3"H x 11 2/5"W x 5 3/4"D.
- Bag weight: approx. 1.25lb.
- Made in Italy.
About Jason Wu:
After interning for Narciso Rodriguez, designer Jason Wu launched his own collection in 2006. He immediately landed on the radar of fashion's elite, who lauded his clean and sophisticated aesthetic. New York-based Jason Wu, a native of Taipei who has also lived in Vancouver and Paris, creates refined American sportswear while playfully mixing Old World and modern elements with dashes of color and feminine combinations. He won the 2010 Swarovski Award for Women's Wear at the CFDA Fashion Awards.