Inspired by the restoration of Versailles, Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2011 celebrates signature tailoring and newfound decadence. A dichotomy of fanciful and familiar, this dress begins simply but soon becomes a sumptuous statement piece. Falling leaves, rendered in a contrast print, complement this dress's fluttery construction.
- Black/cream leaf-print sheer georgette.
- Ruffled collar; rounded V neckline.
- Half sleeves; thin barrel cuffs with mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Banded natural waist.
- Pleated A-line skirt with fluted hem.
- Pleated back yoke; pintucked center back.