Verushka Lace-Front Platform Sandal, White/Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
We love the dressed-up details of this Jason Wu mixed-media sandal. For a visual pop, pair with a red or white sheath dress.
- Patent leather and Jason Wu signature lace mesh upper.
- Open toe.
- Cutout vamp with jeweled button-loop detail.
- Adjustable ankle-wrap provides a secure fit.
- 4 3/4" covered heel; 1" covered platform; 3 3/4" equiv.
- Approx. 11 1/2" circumference.
- Leather insole.
- Made in Italy.
About Jason Wu:
After interning for Narciso Rodriguez, designer Jason Wu launched his own collection in 2006. He immediately landed on the radar of fashion's elite, who lauded his clean and sophisticated aesthetic. New York-based Jason Wu, a native of Taipei who has also lived in Vancouver and Paris, creates refined American sportswear while playfully mixing Old World and modern elements with dashes of color and feminine combinations. He won the 2010 Swarovski Award for Women's Wear at the CFDA Fashion Awards.
Heel height may vary by size.