No longer a mere trend, leopard-print is now a wardrobe staple, and we're besotted with the bespotted. Jean Paul Gaultier furnishes a textural take on this newest neutral, adding flocked detail to his signature tulle. Whether you wear it on or off your shoulder, scoot the hem up or down, we know you'll love this piece both as tunic and dress.
- Brown/multicolor leopard-print tulle with black flocked leopard spots for dimension; black ribbed knit trim.
- Banded hem fits snugly across hips, creating blouson shape when scrunched up; may be pulled down to just above knee for dress look.
- Bateau neckline may be worn off one shoulder.
- Long sheer batwing sleeves; fitted cuffs.
- Drapey fit; pullover style.
- Made in Italy.